National Trust Membership (1 year)
- Duration: 365 Days
- Location: Launceston, Tasmania
This 1 year membership through the National Trust of Australia (Tasmania) provides free admission to over 180 National Trust properties located in Tasmania and throughout Australia.
But there are even more benefits including:
- Free admission to hundreds of National Trust properties overseas through our network in Britain and Ireland, Europe, the Caribbean, North America, Asia and the Pacific (just show your card on arrival and save heaps!)
- Discounts on a variety of heritage experiences (see below)
- National Trust magazine/e-news
- Special events around Tasmania
- Discounts at National Trust shops across Australia
HOBART/SOUTH: Port Arthur, Cascades Female Factory, Richmond Gaol, Markree House Museum & Garden, Shene
HERITAGE HIGHWAY: Callington Mill (Oatlands)
LAUNCESTON/NORTH: Woolmers, Brickendon, Entally, Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre
NORTH/WEST: Highfield House, Don River Railway, Pioneer Village Museum, West Coast Heritage Centre, Tasmanian Transport Museum
Membership now lasts for one year (365 days) from the date of joining.