Clarendon Paranormal Investigation
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Location: Launceston, TAS
Clarendon was built for the wealthy wool grower and merchant, James Cox, who lived here with his second wife Eliza, the daughter of Tasmania’s first Lieutenant Governor.
Together they raised a large family as he built the estate up to over 40,000 acres.
Join us on an Investigation
Join the team and special guests Mick And Dean as we Investigate a unique shearing shed, a magnificent stone barn currently housing an exhibit of recently restored coaches and carriages, the stables, the blacksmith's shop, and a service wing incorporating a bakery and a dairy.
Come search the estate with us for the spirits who have never left and a few who are just passing by using all the latest equipment you are given the chance to be the investigators.
Paranormal Investigations are available occasionally by appointment.
The investigation typically lasts four hours – with plenty of opportunity to explore this haunted site with your tour guides.
Ages 16+ only. Some content and experiences are strictly not suitable for children under the age of 16.
Please consider these restrictions before booking - as bookings are non-refundable.
Terms & Conditions:
- To ensure the safety of our staff and other visitors, guests that arrive under any form of intoxication will be refused entry and forfeit their payment,
- The National Trust Australia (Tasmania) & Stacey's Ghost & Paranormal Tours reserve the right to, remove or decline access to, any persons engaging in or intending disruptive behavior.
Please Be Aware:
- Bookings close two (2) hours prior to the session start.
- Minimum two (2) Participants for the tours to go ahead.
- Disabled access is very limited and flat shoes are recommended due to the historic nature of the building including steep narrow steps and uneven stone floors.
- Please ensure the correct tour date and time have been selected prior to booking as refunds will only be provided if the tour is cancelled by the operator. We will try to accommodate a change of date whenever possible.
Please check the calendar for current availability or
Contact the tour operator - Stacey’s Ghost and Paranormal Tours on:
P: 0403 995 448